Contract Lubrication Services
Our contract lubrication services provide an immediate solution to your machine reliability challenges by providing a full service turn-key solution that is embedded in your site. AMRRI’s contract lubrication services will provide a customized lubrication program development & optimization system that improves performance, reduces maintenance expenses and reduces program costs.
AMRRI’s contract lubrication service & program approach will help you:
- Improve Company Performance through improved machine performance
- Reduce Maintenance Expense (the 30%) associated with Lubrication Components Replacement.
- Achieve Immediate Savings through reduced program (labor, materials, supervision) costs.
Our lubrication program development delivers results through:
- A detailed work plan that addresses 100% of the asset industrial machine lubrication needs.
- Optimized industrial machine lubrication work practices which follow modern engineering principles.
- First time completion (90% or greater) of routinely scheduled tasks.
- Fluid Forensics: A superior machine condition monitoring program.
- Optimized outage-based lubrication requirements and outage work plans.
- The ability to build, certify and retain a highly skilled lubrication work team.
AMRRI’s contract lubrication program provides more than “lubrication consulting” services. We provide experienced, trained personnel on-site for the duration of a multi-year contract to manage and carry out daily the precision lubrication program that will deliver against each customer’s and plant’s unique requirements. We become “your plant’s lubrication team!”
AMRRI brings tailored contract lubrication solutions to customers across a wide range of industries, many include:
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Petrochemical and Refining
- Food Processing
- Automotive and Assembly
- Mining and Minerals Processing
Contract Lubrication Program Details
Our highly developed machine lubrication routines are characterized by precision in every aspect of the lubrication plan: accurate lubricant selection, accurate replenishment frequency, and volume, with highly effective lubricant condition control.
AMRRI’s contract lubrication specialists will:
- Design, develop, and populate practices into a scheduling lubrication program
- Hire and / or train personnel to execute the routines
- Manage the routine practices and machine inspection
- Manage your lubricant stores
- Oversee lubricant supply, delivery, application and removal
- Provide sampling, analysis and corrective action recommendations
- Deliver additional specialized services requested by site management
Our Contract Lubrication Promise
We’ll assure precisely the right lubricant is delivered, at the right time, in the right place, in the right quantity, always. It’s a promise we can make because we have the expertise to deliver it and the absolute focus to ensure it.