AMRRI has developed a reputation of excellence in the industry. But, don’t just take our word for it. In a recent issue of “Plant Services,” an overview of LubeCoach Pro is offered. You can see lubrication engineering in action. Here is an excerpt from the post:
“LubeCoach Pro provides:
- A user-friendly data collection system operating on OTS-Surface type technology.
- A data collection tool that is simple, accurate and consistent.
- Efficient organization of the multitude of detailed decisions needed to produce robust machine lubrication practices through a straight forward thorough step-by-step process.
- Rules-based functionality that delivers consistent and repeatable recommendations no matter how many different individuals perform the data collection and input.
- Removal of ‘personnel bias’ which ensures that the program is developed in accordance with management objectives
- Machine specific work practices that are well defined, efficiently timed, with the properly assigned lubricant type, and delivered in whatever format that is required by the plant information management program.”
To read the entire article, click here.
MORE ABOUT LUBECOACH PRO
LubeCoach Pro was originally developed for use for AMRRI consultants. The predecessor to LubeCoach Pro was the highly successful LubeCoach E, a single component analysis system.More information about LubeCoach Pro: LubeCoach Pro gives the end user the knowledge of a professional lubrication specialist at a fraction of the cost of outside support